Thew Dhanat Privacy Statement
Last updated: April 16, 2021
Thanks for visiting my website (https://www.thewdhanat.com).
What information I collects
Personal Information is any information which is related to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- I may receive personal information directly from you based on your interaction with my website.
- I may automatically collect usage data for functionality and to better understand users interaction with my website.
- I may automatically collect information from cookies, and browser storage to remember your preferences, to identify you and your device and to analyze your use of our service. This information may include personal information.
- I may collect certain information about your device, such as its IP address, browser or client application information, language preference, operating system and application version, device type and ID, and device model and manufacturer. This information may include personal information.
- I use Google Analytics, which places a cookie on your device, to obtain metrics on how users engage with my website. You prevent data collection from Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
How I use your information
I use usage data and device information to better understand how users use my website and to improve my Website.
How I share the information I collect
I share user personal information with a limited number of service providers who process it on my behalf to provide or improve my website.
My service providers are Vercel and Google.